Perhaps you’re one of the many Americans who have tuned out of MTV. You’re not alone, no one is watching that network. However, I’d like to remind you that there are many reasons you should tune in tonight at 11 PM for Battle of the Exes 2, and here are 5 of those reasons:
1. The Exes Are Real– For the most part, I’d consider these pairings valid pairings. Sure, there are people like Johnny Bananas & Nany or Leroy & Nia that really don’t make sense, but the pairings are just as valid (if not more) than the first season of Exes.
2. Fan Favorites Are Back- This season seems to mesh all of the favorites from Rivals 2 and Free Agents. We have CT, Johnny, Zach, Diem, Sarah, and Nany. While some people may be missing, this can is a step above last season.
3. There’s a Twist– Looking for something new in The Challenge? Now losing elimination does not necessarily kick you out of the game. You’re just “Ex-iled,” which give you the chance to fight your way back into the game.
4. The Challenges Are as Intense as Ever- The first challenge will have the cast suspended hundreds of feet into the air, and it’s just going to get more intense and awkward from there. If the preview is any indicator, this season will have a lot of good battles.
5. Diem & Knight- I may be stating the painfully obvious here, but this will be Diem and Knight’s final performances on The Challenge. This is our last chance to see them, and it’s not something any Challenge fan should miss.