It’s that time again! A new Challenge is coming. With all of the buzz around this season, and all of the new and old cast members coming back, I may not need to convince you to watch the show. Either way, here are 5 great reasons to watch Rivals 3.
1. DRAMA!– Sure, some of the rivalries are a stretch, but there are a lot of people who hate each other paired together. According to Sarah, the first day there (the day cast photos and promos are shot) was filled with tears. Only time will tell how much drama will be on the season.
2. Viva La Mexico– Mexico is a staple of reality tv, yet The Challenge hasn’t been there in a while. Not only is it a fun tropical getaway, but some of the best Challenge seasons were in Mexico. Examples: The Inferno 1, The Inferno 2, and The Gauntlet 3.
3. Fights– If the trailer is any indication, there are going to be fights. Words are going to be flying, but it also looks like fists will fly.
4. TJ– What’s the one thing The Real World lacks that The Challenge has? Well, there are lots of things, but one of the biggest is TJ. Of course TJ is back! If the trailer is any indication, he is going to be fully of criticism.
5. The Challenges– This is a Challenge after all, and this season looks like it will have some good ones. On top of builds, in the nude, and on the beach. If there’s nothing else this show has to offer, it’s the challenges. Let’s see if the rookies can finally get their act together and pull out a win.
Tune in tomorrow, May 4th, at 10 PM EST!