After a shocking DQ, power has shifted.
This is not a full summary. If you want to know what happened, just stream the show on Paramount+.
5. Theo: So far, Theo has been laying low this season. But, he seems to be in an OK spot thanks to his relationships in the game. Kaz claims he’s her #1, and he avoided The Arena because his partner, Sarah, is friends with Emily.
4. Emily: Finally, the Olympic swimmer proved she was the strongest in the game. Ironically, it wasn’t during a swimming competition, but it’s good to see her speed and know that her partner will help her get through struggles.
3. Jordan: It sucks to come in last during a daily challenge, but Tunnel Time was one of those games where one partner could do very, very little to help. Even though Jordan was thrown straight into The Arena, he was able to defeat Bananas for the first time in his Challenge career.
2. Yes: So far this season, we’ve seen Yes lay low and watch as his enemy Wes took an early flight home. But, he got a win this week. Most of the legends were doing nothing while chained to a pole. Not Yes, he was solving the math equations in seconds, and that shaved pivotal seconds off his team’s time.
1. KellyAnne: It takes a lot of guts to be presented with a plan, especially one that ensures safety, and turn it down. The risk paid off, because she organized a group to send 2 team USA teams into elimination, and now, she’s in good graces with the majority of the remaining players.
5. Kaz: I know she won Lock, Stack, and Barrel, but she struggled a lot during Tunnel Time. She ultimately redeemed herself, but I think she’ll have a hard time living down the fact that she struggled with basic math.
4. Benja: Though he was safe this week, Benja narrowly avoided coming in last during Tunnel Time, and he’s viewed as an easy target in the game. Luck was on his side this episode, but luck won’t win a Challenge.
3. Justine: This season, Justine did nothing wrong other than pick Bananas as a partner. People saw the opportunity to take him out and they ran with it. It just sucks that she was a casualty.
2. Ben: Once again, a flakey side of Ben is shown. Pretty much everyone on Team USA is skeptical of him, and when push came to shove, he threw Sarah and Bananas under the bus by not forcing a stalemate. He’ll struggle to recover from this… if he gets to keep playing at all.
1. Bananas: I don’t think Bananas saw his downfall coming this season. He went into nominations thinking that he’d be fine, but KellyAnne rejected his alliance’s offer and got him sent into elimination. Then, he got stumped on a minor detail during Lock, Stack, and Barrel, and his allies saw the mistake. But, they stayed silent — yet some people helped Jordan.