With challenge speculation in full swing, I will be the first to admit that I would love a team challenge. Not a pairs challenge like Rivals or Exes, and not an individual challenge like The Duel.
I really liked Cutthroat. I think it was very underrated, but I even think that three teams might be too much at this point in time.
Here are some of the benefits of having a team challenge as opposed to another format:
1. More people win. This encourages people to come back that should be on TV, and people to win (and retire) that need to do that.
2. Clever formats force people to work together that wouldn’t otherwise. Who knows what type of dynamics this will make?
3. When people work together, Exes and Rivals form. Could be beneficial in creating sequels to those shows.
4. Team challenges have been popular. Look at The Gauntlets, or The Infernos. A lot of people like those season.
5. Anything is better than The Island…ANYTHING!
Seriously MTV & BMP, consider it. Actually, I really think that you are already!