Well, the season is slowly moving along. We saw an elimination tonight, and that’s it. No challenge.
This is not a full summary. If you want to know what happened, just stream the show on Paramount+.
5. Jordan: It’s hard to deny that Jordan is sitting pretty. He’s got a lot of friends with the legends and his partner is tight with the UK players. Plus, he’s in the best place he’s ever been with Tori post-breakup, so that could be good.
4. Benja: The numbers aren’t looking great for Team Argentina, but Benja is slowly making friends. Bananas likes him, Jonna saved him, and Jodi is kind of warming up to him.
3. Grant: Really, all of the Aussies are in a great spot. Grant delivered the news of Kelly & Tristan going into The Arena, but Jonna will get the brunt of the backlash. Grant’s just sitting pretty and getting respect from TJ.
2. Tristan: While he was sent into The Arena, this isn’t too shocking for Tristan. He’s performed poorly all season, and it’s not like he was close to either member of the winning team. So, winning Tether Brawl could be the momentum he needs to turn his luck around.
1. Jonna: Once again, Jonna proves she’s running the show. She’s building trust with people in the game like Kaycee, Tori, Benja, and the Aussies. Sure, she stabbed Kellyanne in the back, but she has a good excuse thanks to Nelson.
5. Danny: Throughout the episode, we see Tori’s stance on the game, and it’s clear Danny has a different perspective than Tori. He acknowledges that the house is strained, and the Legends won’t be defending their countries like he expected.
4. Jodi: While she was saved from elimination this time, Jodi knows she’s in a crappy spot. The Argentinian teams will continue to get picked off now that only two Argentinians remain, and despite Benja’s best efforts, she’s still an easy target.
3. Kellyanne: Well, Kellyanne branded herself as paranoid. Wes called her eerily loyal, but what he really means is that she’s clingy and self-destructive. So, she ends up in elimination after forcing Jonna to tell her she’s safe. She wins, but she’s still first in the pecking order because people have already said her name. And they’ll keep saying her name after she argued with Jonna.
2. Jujuy: Apparently, she’s a pro at manifestation, and she manifested Tristan in The Arena. Too bad she couldn’t manifest a victory, because she’s following Claudia on a flight home to Argentina.
1. Nelson: The poor guy — he tried to create a coded form of communication with Jonna, and now, she’s just a scapegoat. He realized his partner Jujuy is heavy while playing Tether Brawl, and his only real hope of winning was Kellyanne messing up. It happened once, but not enough to get the victory.