If you have any familiarity with both the Bad Girls Club and The Challenge, you’ve probably heard a few rumors about a relationship between CT and Danni Victor, star of The Bad Girls Club Season 8 and multiple spin offs. Most notably, she reappeared on Bad Girls Club: All Stars where she opened up about a pregnancy and a miscarriage.
Do I believe this story? Yes, I do. However, avid Challenge fans will notice the timeline of this story doesn’t exactly jive with the mentioned Challenges. In all honesty, every time Danni refers to Battle of the Exes, I think she means Rivals 2 as that season was filmed around the time of Bad Girls Club All Stars Battle. But, I don’t except Danni to have a perfect memory of these seasons and I wouldn’t let this small detail deter you from the core of the story.
While this story doesn’t paint CT in the best light, we’ve all known he has had his share of struggles. Also, Danni has been involved in other rumors surrounding the Challenge cast, but those will be addressed when she wants to talk about them.
If you’re interested, I’d recommend watching. It is 18 minutes though.
UPDATE: So Danni deleted the video.
Here’s a rundown of what she said:
- She had a relationship with CT after filming BGC: All Star Battle 1 and CT finished filming “Battle of the Exes” (in reality, it was likely Rivals 2 due to the timeline).
- They started off friends with benefits. She fell for him, she knows she fell for him, and it was reciprocated for a while.
- When The Challenge started to air, CT left to do promo and was basically fooling around with multiple girls.
- She and CT never really got along after this, but they did try to reconcile.
- CT slept with Danni, she got pregnant, and CT didn’t want to be a father.
- Danni has a miscarriage and CT was happy and toasted to “dodging a bullet.”
There’s a lot more to this story, but I don’t want to post anything more compromising than this.